Robotic Bell Story
In school days on government up school chathamangalam, sometimes we students were in charge of bell ringing while the peon is not there. A hammer is used to make sound by hitting on a hanged piece of heavy metal. Need to be gazed at clock frequently to ring at sharp times, if some minutes went wrong, 1000s of students and the teachers will gaze us !.
I was crazy on electronics and machines, thought of an automated bell ringing system. I tried with some cheap local analog alarm clocks initially, But I succeeded only to light up a lamp at alarm time. I had used that as an automated alarm light to wake up early morning at exam time. Later during engineering study I decided to develop the dream and made an automatic bell that can ring an electric bell. After engineering I planned to market it. But found some disadvantages on it: Its sound was horrible and less reachable and not works on battery, need large inverter instead for backup which is in affordable to poor govt schools.
IDEA OF VOICE ENABLED BELL
I visited some government school in malampuzha with my bell, I found some schools uses a new method of bell ringing using a small calling bell infront of amplifier !.
It light me up an idea of voice enabled bell ringing system and the world's first voice enabled bell ringing system born. Now it rings on 100s of schools. Initially it Pilot tested on my school. After few months of successful run on some schools, I approached DPI Kerala with a proposal to implement it in all schools of the state (dpi application no: H3/9858/2013/DPI). After a detailed study on schools, director of public instructions approved, but due to funt difficiency, they sent circular to schools to purchase the bell using school's own fund or some other fund available like PTA fund, MLA fund, MP fund, etc. While I presented it before DPI, I got a question from an official there on possibility of announcement of information like holidays to millions of students and 1000s of teachers spread over schools in the state over the robotic bell.
IDEA OF IoT BELL
The question made me thinking of why not, now a days WiFi is there in every schools. I taken up the challenge and light me up an another idea of IoT enabled robotic bell and the world's first IoT robotic bell born. I sponsored one to my school, 10s of institutions are now using IoT robotic bell, getting more orders. A patent application also filed named Internet based smart wireless mic for public address systems(No 201641037207). Now with new IoT model, DPI, DEO, AEO, education minister, eminent personalities, even PM (Maan ki baat like programs) etc can directly address millions of students, teachers etc located over the globe.
Now planning to approach DPI again with the new IoT bell innovation and Vidyalaya Vaani online mass announcement system for DPI as IoT bells in schools grows.
Addressable WiFi class room speaker system
IoT bell ignited me a related innovation, having huge market, enables headmaster to announce to all or selected class rooms just login on his smart phone. A low cost, easy to use, app based alternative system for traditional, costly and complicated wired paging speaker systems (Offline version of above mentioned patent pending technology), have huge market in schools, colleges, malls, offices and more. Want to test on my school, but fund pending due to fund problems.
IDEA OF APPLIFIER
I see the huge further possibilities of Cloud based mass announcement platform that developed for IoT robotic bell.
which light up a new social media innovation named applifier - simply a Twitter for live voice.
- Want to announce something to 10, to a 1000 or even to a million or billion ?, Phone ?, WhatsApp?, FB?, Twitter?, No. The answer is applifier app - a Twitter for live voice. A Real time voice based social networking platform, allows registered members to Live Mass Announce to 10 , 1000 or even a billion of people with single call. Perfect tool for businesses, nonprofits, departments and other organisations and individuals, actors, singers etc for live announce to its followers.
IDEA OF BUS PARROT
- Another innovation derived from robotic bell and its cloud mass announcement platform is bus parrot, which is an artificial intelligence system which can sense GPS buses, location and announce real time bus information at bus stations, bus stops and buses automatically, which is under beta testing now.
#12, Software Technology Park
New Industrial Development Area
Kanjikode, Palakkad, Kerala 678621
www.vrobotics.in, mail@vrobotics.in
+91-9074507122, _91-9961102178

Comments
Post a Comment